Junior Game Designer - Singapore
SkyArk Chronicles is currently looking for a motivated Junior Game Designer. It is part of your job to convince team members to develop the game you design. You will work closely with our stakeholders, producers,and overseas offices; to research and design exciting mobile games.
- Research and analyse the best games in the industry with comprehensive research methodology and reporting findings to the team
- Conceptualising unique and engaging game concepts that can achieve stakeholders’ objectives
- Performing extensive playtesting at all stages of planning in order to fine-tune game mechanics, balance game economies and observe player behaviours
- Working with developers, copywriters, UI/UX designers and other stakeholders to produce high quality games
- Develop quality system designs and scripts as well as balance game feature within the set timeline
- Develop comprehensive game design documents and specifications
- Work with engineers and artists to iterate and tune designs
- Excellent command of the English language. (Written and spoken)
- Diploma/Degree in related game design discipline
- Preferably with 1 year experience in the video game industry on console, PC or mobile games. Fresh grads are welcome to apply as well.
- Advanced EXP in comprehensive knowledge and interest in mobile social gaming industry
- Understand the market and target audiences for mobile social gaming
- Excellent command of Excel Data sheets
- Excellent communication – active listening skills, accessible verbal and written presentation
- Creative, innovative, positive problem solving perspective
- Well-versed in fantasy, anime and manga.
- Avid gamer and passionate about games.
- Strong team ethic and receptive to feedback.
- Experience in developing or publishing mobile RPGs
- Experience in Math and economy balancing